Chloe is the newest addition to our Southern Maryland Labs family. She has a calm gentle personality. She loves playing with her people and other dogs. She is excited to meet any new face. She likes to romp in the pool, going for a long walk through the woods, working on her training (treats!), or lying on the air conditioner vent. Chloe’s momma is Southern Maryland Labs Vanilla Bean,”Nilla”, and her dad is Farnfield Topo Gigio, “Gino” who was the winner of the 2019 Westminster best of breed title.
OFA Health Clearances have not yet been conducted, but will include the following:
OFA hips -
OFA elbows -
OFA eyes -
OFA heart -
1) CENTRONUCLEAR MYOPATHY - WT/WT (normal)
2) DEGENERATIVE MYELOPATHY - WT/WT (normal)
3) EXERCISE INDUCED COLLAPSE WT/M (carrier)
4) PROGRESSIVE ROD-CONE DEGENERATION (PRA-PRCD). WT/WT (normal)
6) DILUTE FACTOR - D/D (non dilute)
All genetic results can be viewed at the PawPrint Genetic website
Results on all genetic testing are normal/clear by parentage, but will be reconducted for confirmation when she gets older.